Veitch Penny Solicitors

Welcome to

Articles tagged with: Landlord and Tenant

Renting out property on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy?

Written by: Lisa Wilcock

Are you complaint?

Lisa Wilcocks explains what steps landlords must take to ensure that on ending an Assured Shorthold Tenancy any notice will be valid. 

House Share Agreements

need to rent out a room?

In times of economic uncertainty you may be looking to secure additional income by letting out a room to a lodger. The Governments Rent a Room Scheme allows you to receive up to £4,250 per year tax-free from letting out furnished accommodation in your home.

A lodger can occupy a single room or an entire floor of your home. The scheme allows you to have much more control over the tenancy than you do with full tenants who sign a Tenancy Agreement.

Mobile Homes and Caravans

Author: Veitch Penny LLP

Are you having problems with your site owner or other residents?

Mobile Homes and Caravans

The Law in relation to Mobile Homes and Park Homes can be complex

Deposit Protection Scheme (Tenants)

What happens when you give your landlord a deposit?

Since April 2007, all deposits taken by landlords and letting agents for Assured Shorthold Tenancies must be protected by a tenancy deposit protection scheme.
There are two types of tenancy deposit protection scheme available, which landlords and letting agents must be a member of one of the schemes.

Veitch Penny Feedback & Reviews

Veitch Penny Feedback & Reviews

Veitch Penny Feedback & Reviews

Veitch Penny now accept feedback by Feefo. To find out what our clients have to say about us, simply click on the blue bar below ...

Click to show reviews from our customers...

Click to show reviews from our customers...

Approachable | Innovative | Practical