Veitch Penny is committed to providing an outstanding legal and quality service to all clients. We continually monitor our performance and conduct regular reviews of our systems and procedures to refine and improve our standards of client care.
What you can expect from us:
- To represent your best interests at all times;
- To give you clear legal advice that you can understand, discuss the risk of success or loss and the costs involved in the matter you are undertaking;
- We can offer flexible appointment times;
- That your initial letter will name the person responsible for your matter and their position within the firm. We will inform you immediately should there be any changes. It will also include our client care policy and terms and conditions;
- To agree in advance with you the levels of service that you require;
- To keep you informed of the progress of your matter and to provide you with updates as developments occur;
- To ensure that your business is confidential;
- To ensure that we have the resources and expertise to deal with your matter;
- To give you the most accurate information possible about costs at every stage;
- To provide a prompt response to all telephone calls, e-mails and correspondence;
- To deal with any questions or queries promptly;
- To ensure any personal client information that we hold on files will remain confidential at all times.
It is a requirement for us to comply with Money Laundering Regulations and therefore we need to carry out identity checks on new clients in addition to existing clients if we have not been instructed within the last 3 years. Please do not be offended when we ask you to produce proof of your identity or enquire into the source of your funds provided when purchasing a property.
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We investigate complaints objectively and try and produce a quick and positive solution. We are confident of providing a high quality service in all respects. If, however, you have any queries or concerns about our work for you, please contact Sue Gratton, our Quality Manager. She will contact the appropriate head of the department who will be involved in your complaint.