Renewing a Will
Even if you have already made a Will, you should review it on a regular basis.
You should look to renew your Will and protect your assets and wishes on any significant changes in your personal circumstances, for instance, whenever:
- New children, friends or relatives enter your life;
- You move home;
- You've come into money, through say, a large inheritance or lottery win;
- You get married or divorced;
- Your spouse passes away;
- The proposed executor of your Will passes away;
- One of the Beneficiaries of your Will dies before you do.
- You have a change of heart;
- You want to gift to charity.