Landlord and Tenant Updates

Do you own a property which is subject to a lease or tenancy agreement?

Energy Performance Certificates & The Energy Act 2011

From 1st April 2018, all properties which are let, whether commercial or residential, will need to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) of ‘E’ rating or above (unless they are exempt as detailed below.) It has…

Renting out property on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy?

Are You Compliant?

When renting out a property that you own there are certain things that you as the Landlord must do so when the fixed period of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement comes to end, you will…