How we help

Do you need specialist legal advice regarding agricultural or rural land? Perhaps you are buying or selling a farm or woodland? Well, whatever your legal needs, our skilled property lawyers are on hand to provide a smooth and efficient joined-up service in conjunction with colleagues in our private client and commercial departments. We can, for example, offer seamless advice and assistance to owner managed businesses covering estate planning, partnership agreements, property transfers and tenancies/licences to occupy. We also have well established links with accountants, surveyors and other professionals in the local area.

By offering bespoke costs packages, we ensure that you receive the quality advice that you need at a reasonable price.

Your allocated solicitor will do what they can to provide straightforward, practical advice and a first rate service. They aim to be approachable and to get the job done with the minimum of fuss as quickly as possible, drawing on a wealth of experience and resources.

Our Expert Services

Our expert services include:

  • Farm sales and purchases.
  • Buying and selling other agricultural or rural land or woodland.
  • Property transfers.
  • Registered and unregistered land.
  • Tenancies and licences to occupy.
  • Development and overage and option agreements.
  • Financing.
  • Partnership agreements.
  • Wills, trusts and estate planning.

Please contact us for a free initial consultation and to see how we can help guide you through the legal process.